Data vaulting (remote backups) is often complementary to an in-house backup strategy. In particular, they can serve as a reliable, efficient solution for backing up remote and mobile sites.
Data vaulting permits efficient backups of remote sites and laptop computers.
- Make efficient backups possible for data from sites that do not have adequate technical or human means.
- Making consistent backups : centralizing the backed up data and streamlining the backup process for all sites in the company.
- Having handy reporting tools to get a simple but complete and standardized picture of all the backups made in the company - extranet, customer reporting.
Backup Avenue offers highly innovative three-way protection for users' critical data
- Continuous, real-time replication on the user's computer,
- Remote replication to a file server, either located in the company or elsewhere, as long as there is an Internet connection,
- Daily backup and remote storage of the data from the file server to the Backup Avenue Tivoli Storage Manager backup platform.