||Backup Avenue, which has been
marketing its services through partners since its founding
in 2000, lets those partners take advantage of the exponential
growth of the market for data backups -
in 2006, the number of customers won by partners of Backup
Avenue doubled in comparison with 2005 (all other factors
being equal). All of Backup Avenue's partners benefit
from an individually tailored win-win economic
model", , enabling them to generate recurring
earnings that can, for some of our current partners, run
into the millions of euros per year.
Backup Avenue has chosen to limit the number of partners
that it works with in order to fully support
their growth: our current partners are mainly business
software publishers or IT service providers..
Backup Avenue views each partnership as a joint project to be planned and developed with dedicated participation from both sides:
|• Set-up of a win-win business plan with partners: backup services to offer, competitive pricing, marketing campaigns, etc.
• Providing an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager backup solution that is robust and durable but also easy to manage and quick to roll out,
• Supply of accounts supervision and custom reporting tools.
• Availability of marketing, sales and billing tools
• Level 2 support provided by Backup Avenue specialists (TSM certified, access to IBM R&D.
• Ongoing support, provided by a dedicated contact, at the general management level.
|• In partnership with Backup Avenue, construction of a backup offer that is best suited to the targeted customers .
• No initial investment required, while Backup Avenue's infrastructures and resources are made available on demand..
• Marketing of the backup offer to existing customers (for building loyalty) or to recruit new customers (all businesses are potentially in need of a backup solution)
• Level 1 support is handled by the partner's technical teams, who are given training and ongoing support by Backup Avenue's teams. .